Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Breakfast...



~ Pancakes and Sausage ~

What a special treat...Lonnie made our Sunday morning breakfast...I still had to do the dishes, though, but that's okay...







It's a beautiful sunny 85 degrees today here in SoCal...Perfect day for Dixie to get a bath! This is a much welcomed break from all the rain that we've had the last few weeks...



6 comments:

Colene said...

Jealous....it is 40 degrees and raining here! Jetta just tracked her muddy paws all through my clean house. :)

Unknown said...

Well, I will definitely take that as a compliment that my daughter looks like me! My hubby too. I think he is getting used to the whole camera and blog thing:)

Unknown said...

I haven't had a breakfast like that in ages. Looks absolutely delicious. I think I'll make it for a dinner this week. We love to have a breakfast dish for dinner once in a while. (probably because they know it won't happen first thing in the morning)

Cinnamon said...

85*.........I can feel that warmth coming through~ This week it will be in the 50's and that is warm for here and we'll all be outside without jackets. Maybe a few of us will be in shorts :-p can you believe it? :-)

~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

Well it's easy to do many posts when the computer is in the same room where we do our homeschool!! While the children are doing their busy work it frees me up a bit.

Jaime said...

Hey susan... Breakfast looked great. I think it's funny that when the guys get in the kitchen we end up with double the dishes in the sink... LOL. Love the pics of your dog. Dixie seems sweet. Jaime

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin