Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jazzercise Class...


Exercise?? Did somebody say "Exercise"? What's that???
I think I've forgotten...


The thought behind the "Jazzercise" post is that, if I blog about my new class I'm taking now twice a week for the next six weeks, I'll actually have to attend this crazy class to be able to post about my progress :0) That's the thought today, anyway!


Two neighbor friends talked me into signing up for this, and I think this is just what I need to get a little jump start. Whenever I exercise, it always leads to eating better and healthier. I would like to lose about
10 pounds...

That's my goal :0)



Jazzercise is usually a 60-minute class incorporating cardio, strength, and stretching...

Yeah, I'm not really looking forward to the "cardio" portion!


The stretching portion, as demonstrated by this adorable bear here, looks more up my alley, but, hey, I'm always up for a good challenge!!

3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I think if you lose 10 lbs we won't be able to find you :-)

~Cinnamon

Mountain Mama said...

Sounds like a fun challenge! You go girl!!

Dixie is a beauty!

Jaime said...

I wish I had some push toward the exercise department.... Not motivated for all that extra movement yet... Maybe a good try on of the bathing suit might do the trick. Good luck with your class. Can't wait to hear about it. Jaime

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin