
...Spring Quiz...
I’m participating in a Spring Quiz…These questions came from Rafters Family Highlights. I think these little quizzes are a fun way of getting to know our blog friends :0)
If you would like to do this too, just copy and paste the questions and fill in your own answers!
Question # 1
List Something That You Would Have Liked To Have Done With Your Life That You Didn't Do:
1. I actually really do love my career choice, but I would have loved to have gone away to a four-year university.
Question # 2
Name Three Things You Are Good At:
1. Typing…I’m a FAST typist…
2. Remembering birthdays :0)
3. I think I’m a good listener
Question # 3
Name Three Places You Really Want To Go:
1. Italy
2. Somewhere (anywhere) Tropical
3. Iowa (for a nice visit w/Cinnamon and family)
Question # 4
Name Someone You Would Like To Meet:
1. Baby Granton
2. My new blog friends :0)
Question # 5
Three Favorite Foods
1. Teppan-style Japanese
2. Homecooked hamburgers
3. Anything w/lots of CHEESE!
Question # 6
Three Favorite Desserts
1. Hot apple pie w/vanilla ice cream
2. Brownies
3. Strawberry Shortcake
Question # 7
Cats or Dogs?
Oh, definitely dogs! My husband is allergic to cats.
Question # 8
Red Shoes or Green Shoes
Well, really neither, but if I have to pick, I would say RED shoes…Maybe some cute little red tennies to wear to the Angels baseball games :0)
Question # 9
Something you are afraid of:
1. Snakes (I can't even look at them enclosed at the zoo)
2. Car accidents
Question # 10
Are you an early riser or a Night Owl??
I’m now an Early Riser…In my younger days, I was definitely a Night Owl and loved to sleep in in the mornings…I enjoy my mornings now and am ready to hit the hay early :0)
~Susan
2 comments:
Hey Tex~ I didn't know you wanted to go to Italy. John was reading your favorite foods and he saw the "anything with cheese" and said "yup she's definitely you're friend" did I tell you I'm allergic to cheese :-0 arrrghhh. Yes it was quite a blow:-9
~Cinnamon
This was great. Gave me insight into a little bit more of who you are. Patrick always has nice things to say about you. I really do hope we all can sit down together some day and tell stories. Loving Thoughts. Jaime
Post a Comment