Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

The idea of "Not Me!" Monday is to post all the things you did not do (but really did do). I can't believe I'm about to admit to some of these insanely silly things...


I did not...

Drive around town all day with two almost flat back tires with not a care in the world, hair blowing in the wind, enjoying the day...until...my BFF notices said back tires and says ever so nicely, "Sue, your tires look a little low." Low??? You think??? Tire air pressure not even registering on the gauge. Nope, not me! I would never be soooo dumb-girl like... Nope, not me!


I did not...

Waste monumental amounts of time on Facebook taking ridiculous quizzes -- i.e., "Are you an I Love Lucy Fan?" "Finish the famous Grease quotes" "How much Brady Bunch do you know?" just to name a few -- when I actually could have been doing something productive like mountains of laundry, sweeping and mopping my floors, editing and proofreading transcripts. Nope, not me! I would never waste my time like that!


I did not...

Make meatloaf for dinner, knowing full well hubby despises meatloaf, and then proceed to tell him that I was making a new recipe, an Italian Patty Melt, and I was sure that he would love it! After hubby devours his second serving of said "Italian Patty Melt," I asked hubby, "How did you like the meatloaf?" Look on husband's face -- priceless! Nope, not me! I would never trick my husband like that... Nope, Nope, Nope (I knew he would love it! HeeHee!)

Hope you enjoyed my "Not Me!" Monday! It was fun participating!
Have a great week :0)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny. Got me confused!!

Cinnamon said...

Oh now we know what you stay home doing all day :-) hee hee

~chumpus

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin