These are the Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose 3 people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
Eight random things/facts/habits about myself:
1) Even as short as I am, I played varsity basketball in high school.
2) I've only had three jobs ever in my life -- Magic Mountain, Hughes Market (box girl and checker), and then self-employed as a court reporter.
3) I've been a court reporter since Jan. 1993. I can write 200 WPM.
4) I was in court reporting school for 5 1/2 years! Yikes!
5) I go to Starbucks a couple times a week -- I've cut down! Ha! Love Starbucks and love coffee!
6) For a time before I was married, Brigid and I used to get our nails done, go out to eat, go shopping, and go to the movies ALMOST EVERY Friday night (all in one day)! Tons of Fun!
7) Lonnie and I dated for 6 1/2 years before we were married...Engaged for 18 months!
8) Lastly, I can NEVER go to bed with dishes in the sink...It would drive me crazy! I would go insane! It's a little problem I have :-)
Now I tag Colene...
1 comment:
Wow, I'd love to not have dishes in my sink, well it's a goal of mine. As soon as I load an entire dishwasher someone comes along and eats something or uses a cup or grabs a spoon. I've learned to be "mostly" cleaned up not entirely clean :-)
3 jobs your whole life! I guess I knew that just never thought about it. boy!
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment