2 large chicken breasts
1 28-ounce can green chili enchilada sauce (mild or medium -- we like the medium)
1 7-ounce can diced green chilis
1 can cream of chicken soup
Shreaded Cheese (of your choice)
Tortilla Chips (Yes, chips!)
Boil chicken...add a little garlic and onion to boil
Let cool a tad and shread chicken
Put a little bit of enchi sauce on bottom of baking dish to prevent sticking
Mix together enchi sauce, green chilis, and soup
Add shreaded chicken to mixture
In your glass baking dish layer tortilla chips, chicken-sauce mixture, cheese -- tortilla chips, chicken-sauce mixture, cheese -- two layers.
I sprinkle a little pepper on top.
Bake @ 350 degrees uncovered for 40 mins. -- delicious!
Variations: Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I will get the already roasted chicken from the market. We like a lot of chicken...so I use the whole chicken!
You can also skip the chicken and/or add a can of cream of mushroom soup "instead of " the cream of chicken soup.
No comments:
Post a Comment