Friday, November 21, 2008

I am thankful...




With Thanksgiving being next Thursday, I thought this to be the perfect time to list just a few things I am thankful for...I truly believe that joy and happiness comes from being thankful first...

I am thankful for:

* My faith
* My wonderful husband
* My awesome family (and family-in-law)
* My health, especially my eyesight (Had a little scare a few years ago).
* All my dearest, closest friends (Can't imagine life without them).
* My education
* Lonnie's career and my career (My job is very flexible, and it allows me to do half of my work from home -- love that!)
* Our home and the ability to support ourselves (especially in today's economy).
* Health insurance (We sometimes take that for granted)
* And the list goes on and on...

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
for you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin