Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bass Lake ~

Wow, it's been a busy couple of weeks...We went on our yearly family camping trip to beautiful Bass Lake...Sooo much preparation and food shopping just for a few days :)

Instead of our air mattress, Lonnie and I tried out cots this year!!  Loved it!!  Wish I had taken a picture of our tent setup!  Sooooo cute w/our two little single cots and a night table for our fan :o)

  No more air mattresses for us where each night you have to refill the air AND then me sinking into the middle because Lonnie weighs more than me!!  Nope, we're done w/those!!  LOL!

I've posted a few pics from our trip -- mostly cute pics of my nieces and nephew ;)

Maya helping w/dinner preparation the first night ~

Handsome Andrew ~

Miss Haley looking as cute as ever ♥

The hubby and me ♥

Carla, me, Colene, and Maya
Ahhhhhhh...Cooling off in Bass Lake from the 100 degree weather!

Awesome rock slide -- the kids were having a blast!
I opted out on that one!!



Andrew learning to drive Uncle Lonnie's boat ~
"Adios, folks"!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too fun. I'm guessing that your niece and nephew are from your side of the family. I think they look like you! Cots you say? We always use air mattresses. I guess I'll have to look into that next time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin