Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend ~

(Photo from Internet)

Had a great 4th of July...We were able to see fireworks from
our front yard on Friday night...Cal Poly does a big show every year, and we have a perfect seat right in our front yard for viewing...We spent the actual 4th of July @ the neighbors' house swimming, playing pool vollyball, and eating lots and lots of yummy food :0)


Yay...We finally got our fence fixed!!!  Our back fence fell down in all the wind and rain about three months ago!!  I can finally take down the make-shift curtains (a bed sheet) on our back French doors!!!  Double Yay!!   Now we just have to get all the extra dirt, debris, and trash carried off to the dump!!


A couple pics of my loves, Lonnie and Miss Abby, watching a little TV ;)

A fun, relaxing, long weekend!!

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Hello Sue Bee!! You always have a good time somewhere :-) Do you ever think we'll be neighbors again so we can too?

I wonder though, does Lonnie sit in the bathroom while you are running around half dressed, with curlers in your hair, trying to get ready? hee hee - funny HS memories

~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

I love your backyard!! And your 4th certainly sounds better than mine. But I won't go there!! We survived and that's what matters!! That picture of on Lonnie and Miss Abbey are adorable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin