My new mini-muffin pan is here!! Ordered this from my sister's Pampered Chef party...LOVE their products -- fun stuff!! Also ordered an egg white separator gadget, but that's just not nearly as fun as my new cute mini-muffin pan ;)I decided to make lil' brownie bites for Valentine's Day w/my new bakeware...
Spray pan with cooking spray, fill three-quarters of the way up w/brownie batter, and bake @ 350* for
13 minutes...Let cool for a few mins. and sprinkle w/powdered sugar!!
Note: If using a box, follow cake-like recipe version, which just means "add an extra egg"!
Another hubby fave =)
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:
Those look great. I never thought of using muffin pans for brownies. I'll have to try it out.
We have one of those little muffin pans. Now I know what I can use it for :-) Great idea~ Thanks for sharing.
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment