Wow! We'll be ringing in 2010 in just a few hours from now! 2009 was filled with great fun with family and friends...Looking forward to what God has in His plans for us this year =)We had a wonderful Christmas holiday this year...
But starting w/the sad news first...
We lost our dear precious Dixie girl this week (our Rottie) due to cancer...She was with us for ten years and a BIG part of our family...When my good friend Brigid and I moved in together ten years ago, we got Dixie...Fell in love with her from the moment we saw her...After Brigid and I got married to our husbands, Dixie came to live with Lonnie and me...We will sure miss that girl...She will forever have a place in our hearts...
A few pics w/ our girl...

On a happier note, we enjoyed our yearly Gondola cruise in beautiful Naples, Long Beach, where my little brother is a Gondolier...The Christmas lights are spectacular...He takes us through the canal there cruising for about an hour and a half...So much fun...Enjoying the lights and the company of good friends...

Jeff, my brother, singing for us under a tunnel...

Lonnie and I also attended a fun Birthday party in December...Lonnie's cousin turned 50...The theme was "Hollywood," young and old...Lonnie's very talented nephew painted free-hand James Dean and Marilyn for everyone to line up and take fun pics!


2 comments:
Hello Dear Friend~ I love your new look on the blog and all the fun side bar pic's.
That is so sad about Dixie~ What nice pictures of you all~
Thank you for the New Year blessings~ Who knows maybe we'll even get to see each other in the New Year :-)
Love you~ Cinnamon
Fun pictures....Sally's kitchen looks great! I love the picture of my daddy and my sister.
Miss Dixie-do was the best and we will miss her much too! *Hugs and love to you*
On another note, I got an ear full from my in-laws about my blog. Something about not updating for 7 months....I suppose I shall try in the New Year!
Post a Comment