Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Camping Trip




Yes, I'm FINALLY getting around to posting a few photos from our yearly family camping trip...We camp twice a year, once with my family in July and then again in September with Lonnie's family...
Here are just a few pics from our Lake trip...We all do REAL camping in tents and enjoy lots of fun water activities!!




My nephew, Andrew...




My nephew, Christian







My niece Maya and I on the tube (for about a minute)...We've decided we're not big fans of the tube like everyone else :0) We were pretty proud of ourselves just for hopping on!!!!!



My dad taking his turn, getting thrown all over the lake...What a sport!!





My brother-in-law Matt and little Miss Haley...





My beautiful nieces Maya and Miss Haley...

More Bass Lake photos to follow....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it looks like so much fun. Perfect summer happenings.

Cinnamon said...

What fun Susan~ I'm not sure I'd want to sleep in the tent tho' but it did look cozy~

~Cinnamon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin