Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yummy Scalloped Potatoes


I was over visiting one of my favorite blogs, Keeping it Simple, when I stumbled upon this delicious scalloped potatoes recipe which, of course, I just HAD to make...I've never made scalloped potatoes before but have always loved them...and THEN I saw Sandra's recipe and just had to try them...I didn't realize they were soooo easy to make...My husband just LOVED them too! I'm always a little hesitant to try new recipes as I'm not always sure if my hubby will like it...I think he ate enough of these potatoes for three people the other night...
I made the recipe exactly as Sandra, but the only thing I did differently was add a little garlic salt and pepper to the potatoes...Delish!

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

They look sooo yummy Susan! I would gobble them up in a heartbeat but they make me sooooo sick :-9

Good to see you back blogging again~

~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

MMM, everything on her blog looked delicious. I'm going back to do some copying of recipes. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin