Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



If Not Me! Monday! still seems a bit confusing, the idea of this post is to list something or all of the things that you did not do this week (but really did do)...This idea came from McMama, and you can head on over to her blog to read more "Not Me!'s" and to also to get daily updates on her little baby Stellan...


So for this week....

I DID NOT...

After eating perfectly for a week now and sweating buckets in my new jazzercise class twice this week, I DID NOT completely ruin my diet and devour a 1/2 bag of delicious, mouth-watering Caramel Corn in a matter of minutes! Nope! Not me! Not me! Nope! I have so much more will power than that :0) I mean, really, who even likes that awful stuff?!

2 comments:

Colene said...

oink....oink!!

Cinnamon said...

I do, that's who :-) but I like homemade much better cause you can put lots more carmel on it :-)

~Cinnamon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin