Wednesday night we headed out to the ballpark...Our Angels played the Detroit Tigers...Not a good night for Angels' fans :( Sadly, our Angels are in last place right now...
But Brigid and JP joined us, and we had a blast anyway!! You just can't beat good friends, good food, and the all-American favorite pasttime, baseball! What a combination!
Angels' girls shooting T-shirts up into the stands...
Okay...Not the typical hotdog you see at all baseball games, I know, and also probably not really appropriate for my diet, however, rather tasty, I must say...
We usually sit in the Knothole Club restaurant out in left field...They have a fabulous menu, and we can see the game perfectly from the outside tables! Great view!
Go Angels!

3 comments:
I must say those are some very interesting looking dishes of food. And you guys are great dedicated Angel Fans even though they aren't doing so well. That's how we are with the Broncos. Well or not, we're with em!! I have to admit the best year was several years ago when the Broncos slammed the Packers in the Super Bowl. We live in WI but are NOT Packer fans.
Guess we'll stick with our homestate of Colorado all the way.
All the food looks great... Yum. Wish I was there. Patrick and I are making lots of CA trips this year to enjoy our Season passes to Magic Mountain near his parents home. Do you guys live close enough to maybe join us sometime. ??? Lindsey and I do the Magic Mountain thing while dad golfs... Does you man golf???... Maybe sounds like a plan to meet.??...
Much love and sounds like you have a great hubby with a wonderful past time for the two of you to enjoy together...
You know you talk an awful lot about food for one who is Jazzercising :-) hee hee
Looks like such fun. I haven't been to a ball game in a loooong time.
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment