Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jazzercise Update...


It's officially been three weeks now since I started my new Jazzercise class...Hmmmmmm....I don't understand....Why is the weight not just melting off??? You don't think it could have anything to do with being 40, do you??

I'm actually really enjoying my new class -- my clothes are fitting a little better -- just haven't lost any pounds!
Feeling good, though!! WhooHoo!


4 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Susan if you get any smaller you'll dissappear :-0 hee hee

~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

Oh I can relate. I am working on my last 4 lbs and this last week I thought I'd really push it. I worked out twice, each and every, watched like a hawk what I ate, and at the end of the week I got on the scale and NADA. Man, that's crazy.

Jaime said...

When I'm feeling down about a weight plus instead of a weight minus I just stand on the scale with my puppy in my arms... Then i have an excuse for the pounds... ha ha... hope you laughed.. Hang in there.
Much love. Jaime

Mountain Mama said...

Oh Honey!
I feel your pain. It's gotta be that "40 thing"!!!!
I have been running 3x a week and I have been doing an excercise class for about 4 weeks. 0 Pounds lost! It is crazy. Absolutely nuts. However, I am like you - feeling great and things fit better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin