
"Any day is sunny that's brightened by a smile...Any friendship blossoms if it's tended to with style."
Brigid and I are finally back on schedule...We've been off track for several months now...The two of us have been going to Laura (above) since 2001...
She's an expert at covering our gray, and, boy, do we have gray :-)
Saturday was a perfect "friends" day...It was a sunny
72 degrees here in California...We met at Salon Lujon in the morning for our hair appointments...After chatting, coloring, cutting, and styling, we headed out for lunch...

Polly's was our lunch choice -- two tuna melts on sourdough bread -- Yum! With Diet Cokes, of course...
~Susan
3 comments:
These are the wonderful days that make me forget the yukie people I had to work with this week. My friend is the best....
How fun~ I remember and miss lunches with you :-)
~ Cinnamon
Post a Comment