Saturday, October 30, 2010

My last bloggy post ~

Well....As it's been about three months since my last post, I've decided to temporarily close down my blog...I will still be reading and keeping up with all of my favorite blog friends and sites!!  Not to worry...I'm not going far :0)  I enjoy tremendously reading and catching up with everyone over my morning cup of coffee :0)  A perfect way to start my day!

Just a few pics to sign off with :0)


Great times visiting in September w/my bestie since high school :)




On 10/10/10, my Dad and Carla finally got married!!!  Yippeeeeeee!!
We're all soooo thrilled and excited!




"Viva Las Vegas"  Had to throw in an Elvis pic...heehee ;)

Me and my brother Jeff :)



Signing off
With lots of love,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blessings to you Susan. I have been thinking about you lately. Hope you are doing well.

Congrats to your dad!

Cinnamon said...

Hey there~~
Glad you'll still be stopping in to say Hi :-) Loved the pictures of your Dad and his whirlwind wedding:-)

~Cinnamon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin