Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Blue Pool ~

I had a wonderful weekend visiting w/my mom, my sister and her family in Oregon!  The weekend was packed full of fun and activities!  We attended soccer games for the kids on Friday and Saturday, ate delicious dinners -- my sister is a great cook -- and on Sunday we took a four-mile hike!!
I've posted photos from our gorgeous hike!! 


Me with my sister
Loving my sister time ♥

3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

What is the blue pool? That is so cool looking? You look great of course :-)

Yes the girls will be more than happy to play some violin for you when you visit :-)

What a fun time~

~Cinnamon

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place that is. I love Oregon. Although I've never been there!! It just looks like a place I would love to visit. Looks like a great time was had by all.

Cinnamon said...

I wanted to stop by and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Miss you~ Cinnamon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin