Putting my new Pampered Chef pizza stone to good use :0)
MMMMMMM...Tonight I made BBQ Chicken Pizza for dinner...Sooooo Yummm-o!! Okay, I cheated and bought the pizza dough roll next to the biscuits in the market :(
But.......
Lonnie BBQ'd the chicken on the grill outside...We chopped that up, spread a little barbeque sauce on top of the dough...Added fresh garlic, mozzarella cheese, red onion, the chopped chicken, of course, fresh mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, and freshly grated parmesan cheese!!
And topped it off with fresh cilantro after it was done baking!!
Note: Pre-baked the pizza dough for 8 minutes before adding ingredients and baking another 18 mins. -- Just to make sure the dough isn't too mushy...Yuk!

1 comment:
Can you come over and make this for us? ~big smile~
That really looks good!! Of course those are the very things that make me sick sick sick, maybe that's why I crave them :-0
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment