Tonight we had our yearly corned beef, potatoes, and cabbage ....Yummmm....I look forward to this meal every year, as it's the only time I get to make it...My dear hubby "still" doesn't really care for it, but he'll eat it once a year just for me =) So sweet ;) Although, he did actually admit that it wasn't "too" bad this time...heehee...
This year we had an extra added treat...My MIL sent over some stuffed cabbage...cabbage stuffed w/hamburger meat, rice, and seasonings...
Soooo tasty...
I'll be making Reuben sandwiches tomorrow w/the leftovers -- Corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing on Rye bread...
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:
Hello Susan~
Your St. Patrick's Day sounded so festive. We had leftovers, wore green until they kids soaked themselves in MUD :-0 and completely forgot about it being green day. Until someone needed to be pinched that is :-)
Miss you~ Cinnamon
Post a Comment