
I did it! Today I made for the first time homemade lasagna...I made the sauce myself and simmered it for three hours today before assembling the lasagna...I usually cheat with my sauce...So I'm very proud of myself today :0)
My husband thought it was delicious! He went back for seconds...
There are a couple of things I will change in the recipe next time -- less tomato sauce, a little bell pepper added, and maybe I'll try the hot Italian sausage next time instead of the sweet Italian sausage...
I served my lasagna w/ a green salad and warm french bread -- Yum!
2 comments:
WooHoo, I'm exicted for you. Less sauce? I should of asked how much meat was called for in the recipe. Hmmm! Sounds Yummy! I love the smell of lasagna cooking....
We should add this to our Bass Lake menu. :)
Oh my, what my family wouldn't give for a piece of that lasagna!! Mine is way different. It's called "throw it all in a bowl and mix like a casserole". It works.
Post a Comment