
Christmas morning we head over to my dad's house in Long Beach...This has been our tradition since Jeff was a little tike...Dad and Carla make a fantastic breakfast each year...This year we had egg's benedict, ham, cheesy hashbrowns, monkey bread, fresh fruit, and tamales from Lonnie's mom...
Rachel, Jeff & and my G-pa
Michael, Jennifer, and Christian (6)
Christian patiently waiting for us to open presents...
Rachel fits right into the family...We all just adore her...
Grandpa and Ida
******************************************

And then there was Wii...We all had so much fun playing Guitar Hero...We all took turns on guitar, drums, and vocals....With me on vocals, Jeff commented that Wii should have supplied earplugs with the game :-) I don't get it...I thought I was rockin' it! Ha, Ha!
Carla on drums...
1 comment:
Ya Susan you were "rockin"! :-) Thanks for the good laugh. How fun to see all the family together. Have a wonderful New Year Chumpus~
~Cinnamon
Post a Comment