Per Webster's:Blog: (n) Shortened form of "Weblog," an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Webpage.
** A shared online journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies.
** Typically updated daily or weekly, blogs reflect the personality of the author.
Why Blog, You Ask?
I've been asked this question a few times since starting my blog, including from my husband who thinks this is silly..."Why would anyone want to see what 'we're' doing each day?"
I think Blogspots are a perfect way for friends and family, who we don't see or talk to on a regular basis, to keep in contact, to stay connected, to see what's up in each other's lives, post pictures, etc. We all get so busy with our day-to-day lives, and current pictures of our friends and family are something that we enjoy but maybe only get to see once a year around Christmastime...
Do you blog? Why not start one today?
~Susan
3 comments:
I'm with you Susan...cool stuff! Could this be my "get out of jail free" card when forgetting to mail all those photos - now they are just a click away.
I love your blog! Why? Because it's like getting to visit with you like long long long long (okay I think you get the picture) ago when we'd walk to school or spend the summers up at the pool :-)
Tell Lonnie you can stop blogging but then you'd have to move here and be my neighbor again :-)
~Cinnamon
LOL! Thanks, guys!
Post a Comment